uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Vans, what have you got, what do you want? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

matt456

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Not sure if we have had a thread about these before but here goes anyway,

i currently have a vivaro but think they are unreliable even though my own has had minimal problems but a lot of other lads have had serious problems i.e. fuel pump gearboxes etc. My van had a new gearbox at 50000 before i got it its now got 82000 on the clock and im thinking of trading in for a transit swb? any thoughts lads?

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
M

matt456

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've seen them there sweet by at 28k there a bit pricey!

brs73

-
Arms
i've got a 08 plate citroen berlingo on lease hire for two years
costs me £170 a month
the underpan dropped off the other day.the back door wont open and the electric windows dont work properly
thats without the internal dents that my steps have made
i only got it on lease hire because i was just starting out and wasnt sur e how busy i'd be.i'm busy now though
i wouldn'nt buy a berlingo!

I

iceman

hello brs if ya dont mind askin how you goin about gettin work cos its as dead as door nail here i got adds all over the place aswell unreal?

D

Dave

hello brs if ya dont mind askin how you goin about gettin work cos its as dead as door nail here i got adds all over the place aswell unreal?

Send him a message...try not to hijack threads...:eek:

M

matt456

Back to vans!
ive driven berlingos and peugeot partners and did not like them plus they are to small.

There is a transporter not quite as bling as the sportliner but has all the electrickery bits on it im tempted to get one of those but probably a tranny though. i have a golf 55 reg and that has been back to the service shop 12 times now under warranty, so no cost. I suppose it kind of put me off vw's though:(

scotsparky

-
Arms
The company gave me a Little Ford connect only done 40,000 so far thhis year and its holding up fine. Mind you its ammazing how much junk i can fit in.

D

Dave

transits have a good reputation....propper work horses....i just wanted the speeeeeed from the sportline..lol lol....

hasel5

-
Arms
Got a 130 BHp transporter and chipped it from vanstyle goes like a scolded cat up the road and still good MPG

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Vans, what have you got, what do you want? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom