• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Various Bits in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

overskilled

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
So given recent hassles and the tax return showing zero profit and things not likely improving.
I've decided its time to try and sell some stuff while I look for work "on the books"

So for sale:
1) Various British General MCBS - £2.50 each ONO
2) Various Wylex BS3036 fuses and carriers (5, 15, possibly some 20s, 30 Amps - About 2 litre icecream tub full) - Offers?
3) One 25 metre reel of prysmian 10mm2 Twin and Earth, minus 3 to 4 metres at most so at least 20 metres remaining at a best guesstimate, probably more. Cost me ~£70-£75 in screwfix recently, would take £55 ONO
4) An MK insulated enclosure 16 ways, no mcbs or main switch, brand new in box, current sentry style - Offers?
5) Also Paslode / Spit branded bag / holdall in black and orange basically as new, been hung up in the shed for a while - Again Offers?
Might have some more stuff once I've had a poke around the shed
Postage can be arranged at buyers expense or can be collected.

Last edited:

Reply to Various Bits in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net