Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss vehicle leasing in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

PAUL M

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

:mad: time for a new van me thinks:mad:this week have had replaced,two new front tyres:( new radiator:( new stat :(new water pump:( new ball joints front ,both sides top and bottom:( good job me bro is a mechanic:) but because of waiting for spares and the work to be done i have allso been off the road and have had to reschedule my work,so all in all it has been a bloody expensive week,i was wondering do you still get better tax allowances for long term leasing ,and does anyone have any idea how much to lease a newish transit size van per month.:confused: any ideas welcome.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
S

Spudmiester

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been thinking about this myself, not looked into it yet. My mate leases two vans and his car, must be something in it !

C

Cirrus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aha - I think I may be able to help. I was a leasing consultant myself until 4 years ago so will be ble to put you in the picture. Just got in from work (10pm) and knackered so won't post it now. My old co - www.tilsungroup.com I think have a good website which explains the options (well it used to) until I can write a bit more.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to vehicle leasing in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom