Discuss Vettels reaction on hamilton in azerbarjain race in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

uksrevivor

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Well did anyone see the actions of vettel on hamilton during the safety car stage of the race.
A 10 second stop go penalty was to lenient in my opinion. Hamilton was the lead car and vettel crashed into the back of him that was bad enough but vettels reaction afterwards was terrible and it warranted a black flag IMO irrespective of the title challenge. Ferrari get away with it again maybe?

They may both have achieved earning lots of money by having limited intelligence but the fact remains, they have limited intelligence even Darwin would have deemed them insignificant.

I would say every driver on the grid is intelligent driving at speeds like they do having to cope with instantaneous reactions and mapping systems on the steering wheel while driving at over 200mph takes some intelligent individuals to cope with that.

No sorry even the dimmmest of people or those with learning difficulties can react quickly or adapt to programmed situations, they would both have difficulties stacking shelves in Aldi.

Last edited:
No sorry even the dimmmest of people or those with learning difficulties can react quickly or adapt to programmed situations, they would both have difficulties stacking shelves in Aldi.

Ignore him uksrevivor, he's a Philistine. I'll distract him with a thread about choc boxes or EICR codes or something. Then us adults can continue with the topic in question.

Edit; In any case, he drives a VW Caddy; one of the most slowest things after the three-toed sloth.

Well did anyone see the actions of vettel on hamilton during the safety car stage of the race.
A 10 second stop go penalty was to lenient in my opinion. Hamilton was the lead car and vettel crashed into the back of him that was bad enough but vettels reaction afterwards was terrible and it warranted a black flag IMO irrespective of the title challenge. Ferrari get away with it again maybe?

Can't agree. The FIA told him if he's naughty boy again, he will be in really really big trouble. After all, he's only been told not to be naughty again, once before and has got more points on his licence, than Verstappen has had race finishes.

Looks like the FIA are reacting to people doing wrong, just like the scams in our industry

Starred in Blazing Saddles?

upload_2017-7-11_16-14-6.jpeg

Starred in Blazing Saddles?

View attachment 37297
Quite frankly (tin hat firmly on) I find all motor Sports (now there is a misnomer, Sport) sat in a car, motor bike driving around on a race course they all know, getting paid God knows how much, for doing what we all do most days on the way to work or whatever, same as golf, darts, Poker, pool or Snooker HTF can that be described as a sport, pastime maybe but sport, Soccer is bad enough , but that lot no chance, told you I was in a mischievous mood.

Quite frankly (tin hat firmly on) I find all motor Sports (now there is a misnomer, Sport) sat in a car, motor bike driving around on a race course they all know, getting paid God knows how much, for doing what we all do most days on the way to work or whatever, same as golf, darts, Poker, pool or Snooker HTF can that be described as a sport, pastime maybe but sport, Soccer is bad enough , but that lot no chance, told you I was in a mischievous mood.

I understand Vettel is a very 'bad' driver, but I bet he could get to work quicker than you Pete :D

overpaid, oversexed undertalented pouffs. this applies to F1, football,tennis,golf. all more boring than watching a public hanging. real sport is rugby union,darts,snooker. beer in hand, smokes optional.

overpaid, oversexed undertalented pouffs. this applies to F1, football,tennis,golf. all more boring than watching a public hanging. real sport is rugby union,darts,snooker. beer in hand, smokes optional.
Right on young Man

I don't doubt it Middy, I don't work any more.

Bet he could get down to the Post Office before you then :)

Rugby Union played by posh boys, darts played by Chavs, snooker played by people who wasted their lunchtimes, F1 chaps can drive their cars round circuits drinking, and James Hunt smoked smokes after he won. ;)

S**T I somehow double quoted, that's a first!

Bet he could get down to the Post Office before you then :)

Rugby Union played by posh boys, darts played by Chavs, snooker played by people who wasted their lunchtimes, F1 chaps can drive their cars round circuits drinking, and James Hunt smoked smokes after he won. ;)

S**T I somehow double quoted, that's a first!
Doubt it,Take him that long to put his make up on, and strap in, I would have walked there and back done the SUN quiz word, cup of coffee and washed by the time had started hi engine. I played Rugby Union and by no stretch of the imagination am I a Posh Boy. But you are right about the rest, mind you most dart players are "considerably richer than me.

Reply to Vettels reaction on hamilton in azerbarjain race in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock