Discuss Video and simple comparison between the shortest and longest day of the year in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You're right, of course... But the video it's a VERY SIMPLE way to show it. There is a huge difference in the solar radiation from winter to summer. Of course the incidence angle of sun beams because of our orbital tilt, but just show the difference in time may be very usefull for non technical viewers I think.

Reply to Video and simple comparison between the shortest and longest day of the year in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Greetings, everyone, After dedicating over a month to researching Solar PV systems, I'm nearly ready to make a decision. I owe my progress to...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry if this isn't in the right place but this is my first time using this forum. I'm also sorry if i make some mistakes but I'm new to this...
Replies
Views
Here’s what happened, we’re looking for a professional opinion: The auto transfer switch for our Generac stand by generator “exploded” (we heard a...
Replies
Views
I really hope someone can help me. Last July I got an electricity bill showing an enormous rise in my kwh consumption of about 900% from what it...
Replies
Views
Like a host of UK residents recently (230% increase in genny sales apparently), I've just invested in a small (3500W) portable, dual fuel...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock