SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss views on this in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

snowhead

-
Mentor
Rubbish, 0/10 You need to try harder.

Looks like they bought a pack of 1mtr tails from screwfix when they should have bought 2mtr

ipf

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Innovative.....to a ridiculous degree.

What's the story behind it? Is it temp or what? Why the small CU and is it in use?

Last edited:

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Might be a nice job when it’s finished.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Innovative.....to a ridiculous degree.

What's the story behind it? Is it temp or what? Why the small CU and is it in use?
Its a CU change a friend of mine had done, i was asked to go and have a look at it , its looks like a very bad job to me . ,

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Nothing much to see to comment on Mate.
I have to admit, I was expecting to see the inner workings of the CU, never noticed the isolator hanging in mid air bit of a disaster in reality isn't it? must look closer in future.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
a reet monkey's abortion.

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Supporter
Advent Win
Be nice tel, L1jay1 just wanted peer feedback on his latest job, although like pete999 I was hopeful to see s

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Be nice tel, L1jay1 just wanted peer feedback on his latest job, although like pete999 I was hopeful to see s
Its not a job I've done , its a job I've been asked to go and have a look at, the main problem that I noticed is where the isolator and the cps is .
Post automatically merged:

I have to admit, I was expecting to see the inner workings of the CU, never noticed the isolator hanging in mid air bit of a disaster in reality isn't it? must look closer in future.
yea the problem is the isolator and the cps , its not a job ive done , couldn't believe what I was looking at when I first saw it .

Last edited:
Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!

Reply to views on this in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom