Discuss Viking Blower for ventilation starts up with downdraft ventilator is plugged in in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have a Viking downdraft ventilator paired with a viking 600CFM Blower. I have all the connections made between the two. When I plug in the appliance, the blower immediately kicks on - and will never shut off. The rest of the appliance works fine and I can adjust the speeds of the blower - except for off. it should not kick on when the appliance is plugged in. Rather - it should wait for power to the blower to be called upon by the user.

This makes me think that there is a bad relay or something on the main board. At $150 to 300 for the board, I thought I would see if I could get some electrical appliance board assistance. I can include pics of the board it self - or you can check this image - https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/0f8AAOSwFIFea9WR/s-l300.jpg

PCB Board 053512-000​

Reply to Viking Blower for ventilation starts up with downdraft ventilator is plugged in in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Having lost my father in law many years ago, an electrician and electrical engineer, I'm now at a loss for a sounding board for any issue that...
Replies
Views
My wife is planning to have a dog grooming business in a spare room in our house. It is 2.6m x 2.8m. It will have a dog bath in one corner with an...
Replies
Views
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/can-you-really-test-circuit-6-dan-jackson-fiet incasee u dont use liked in heres the article in 2 posts An...
Replies
Views
Some of you might have read a thread where the OP was asking about cutting off moulded plug tops from Velux windows...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I'm currently writing up a business plan for a new company in the North West; the main disciplines I will be working in are Web Development...
Replies
Views
kenuk
K

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock