Discuss Visual inspection report in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

B

brizospark

Does anyone have a link to either a blank or editable domestic visual inspection report?

Woukd be greatly appreciated

P.s. I know they are not worth the paper they are written on but have been requested to carry one out

Ps page 3 comes before page 2 ( wrong way round )

If you have Word 2003 you can convert to a pdf via Mypdfconvertor its a virtual printer but if you have Word 2007 you can click save as then file type and select pdf.

I will pm you my email because I would like a copy if you dont mind

If you have Word 2003 you can convert to a pdf via Mypdfconvertor its a virtual printer but if you have Word 2007 you can click save as then file type and select pdf.

I will pm you my email because I would like a copy if you dont mind

sent.
its word 2003 unfortunatley ( running a free pirate copy lol )

Its not letting me convert to pdf file , but i am pants with computers lol.

Sounds like your just running just a free version reader but not convertor , Most freeware like openoffice is limited hence £'s extra paying for pdfs full version and your good to go . There are always tricks to get round it but as your pants with computers its around 30 quid for 18mths full working program or as i calculate it ? 1 quiet night out Excluding the date lol

Sounds like your just running just a free version reader but not convertor , Most freeware like openoffice is limited hence £'s extra paying for pdfs full version and your good to go . There are always tricks to get round it but as your pants with computers its around 30 quid for 18mths full working program or as i calculate it ? 1 quiet night out Excluding the date lol

cheers , but its just easier for me to sent a copy to some computer whizz on here to upload for me rather than pay out lol.

sent.
its word 2003 unfortunatley ( running a free pirate copy lol )

Download the freeware mypdfconvertor and then select it as your default printer then you print your 2003 file and it asks you where you want to save the file. I needed it as I used to have a legit copy of 2007 (on another pc) now I have a legit 2003 hence mypdfconvertor as I send a lot of docs over the web invoices ect and as Word can carry a virus and pdf does not

Download the freeware mypdfconvertor and then select it as your default printer then you print your 2003 file and it asks you where you want to save the file. I needed it as I used to have a legit copy of 2007 (on another pc) now I have a legit 2003 hence mypdfconvertor as I send a lot of docs over the web invoices ect and as Word can carry a virus and pdf does not

Any chance you can convert / upload the copy onto this thread , so others may use ?

I think what they called a DVCR? is now an EICR , Older cert's like these also only have the old instalation codes 1/4 not C1 etc , Then again any 1 can buy and issue certs as theres no come back. Even if it goes ---- or the customer makes checks there legal status lasts aslong as an MOT and thats 24hrs lol Come across these dodgy well bad filled out certs every week , no trip times for 6kw cooker radial , rcbo bs as main breaker coding , This weeks was 5x Class 1 light switches fitted without cpc's conected/presant but while doing the consumer unit change LOL napit that 1 !!!!!!!!

Reply to Visual inspection report in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock