Discuss voltage drop issue to be or not to be in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
i have a heating ciruit to install soon and the distance from time clock to boiler is maybe 30-40M would there be a voltage drop issue with .75 flex. does anyone know the mv/A/m for .75

After a great deal of digging (because I'm too damn lazy to go and get my BgB) I find the VD is 62 mV per Amp per Metre.
With benefit of hindsight it would have been easier and quicker to go and get the book out of the van.

yeah and it so hard to keep everything running smoothly and have time to read that book for the umpteenth time.. but i will keep it in my sights forever and always

Reply to voltage drop issue to be or not to be in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

all currently working towards my 2391 c&g I&T . I know how to calculate v.d. but the mock test I found online seems a bit out of date or I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views
Hi senior members of the forum, I need advice on couple of questions about Rio and BHP specs for electrical installation purposes. What is the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’d really appreciate some advice or suggestions as to what could be causing an ongoing issue I have with my RCD tripping. My RCD trips when...
Replies
Views
Hope this all makes as much sense as i can make of it and my "problem" can get sorted via some guru on here... Just a quick background on myself...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock