Discuss Voltage monitor ac 230/400v in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

bigspark17

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi where could i get hold of a voltage monitor or similar that is designed to keep track of supply voltage.?
I have a commercial site 3 phase that i suspect is loosing voltage on one phase causing some issues around site.
Any help or past experiences appreciated.

You could hire a 3 phase data logger and set it to log at desired intervals, alternatively the DNO will often do this for you for free, if you give them reasonable cause to investigate a supply fault. I assume you know which phase you think you’re losing, in which case you could take some basic min/max readings with a suitable multimeter.

If they have a ups for IT equipment, it often has logging built in.
If you are lucky, it is on the phase you are concerned about.

Reply to Voltage monitor ac 230/400v in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, From what I understand, working out the design current - Ib for single phase is quite easy (max appliance power/voltage). For three...
Replies
Views
Hi! Some help would be appreciated! I've just moved into new house, wanting to check insulation resestance etc as getting some nuisance...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Kelvin. I'm a trainee hydraulic engineer in Indonesia. I apologize if this question has been answered before / if this question...
Replies
Views
So, the actual job is on a farm. I think I'll keep things simple at the moment and just ask about voltage drop. I'll come on to earthing and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock