Discuss Voltage Tester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've one of the flukes for about 10 years now and it's still spot on. It's been dropped too many times to count, very rugged and the open jaw clampmeter is very handy as well.

Reply to Voltage Tester in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Martindale voltage tester and proving unit, plus lock off kit for sale. All brand new and never used. I've come off the tools, hence the sale...
Replies
Views
I will start by apologising to @westward10 as he will have had to take time out to move this thread to the correct section. I am terrible at...
Replies
Views
After some scoundrels robbed all my stuff I have had to get a new voltage tester. Two in fact. A fluke t150 and a a fluke t110. But unlike the...
Replies
Views
I decided,having lived with using a live circuit, to buy a proving unit. I opted for a Kewtech Prove 4 which covers 5 voltages between 690volts...
Replies
Views
My cheap and cheerful voltage tester packed up just before Christmas, so need to replace it (It lasted longer than the more expensive one I had...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock