Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss WAGO connectors.......... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

What do people think - where is the cheapest place to buy wago connectors from??

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
is CEF generally cheap??? I have never used them in a big way before.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
wago. :D:D:D. or ebay for chinese copies at half the price. i bought some and they're just as good as the genuine ones.

are the Chinese ones exceptable??

alright alright tel...

Charlie_

-
Arms
I find it costs more money in time spent shopping round than what the actual saving is from place to place

Charlie_

-
Arms
Before we install anything, we have to make sure that it meets all relevant standards.

O

Octopus

When I need some, I add them to the order of the next wholesaler I visit .......... life is far too short to waste time saving a few pounds on these small items

Electrical2go

-
Official Sponsor
Don't forget to check us out and your 5% discount. Plus carriage paid is only £35 inc VAT

Electrical2go Wago's

You have now :D

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
I am a deliberately Lazy buyer, try to keep suppliers down to 2 or 3 for the majority of purchases. let them win a little on the small items, it makes no notable difference to your operating costs, however it will put your spend up with your top 2 suppliers and you can make them aware of that when discussing discount structures etc.
every now and then compare prices for a few higher value things with another supplier just to keep your main 2 on there toes.

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
When I need some, I add them to the order of the next wholesaler I visit .......... life is far too short to waste time saving a few pounds on these small items
My last order of Wagos from the link I mentioned earlier in the thread saved me £45 on screwfix prices. I only got 4 boxes of connectors and a handful of enclosures.

Saved on the whole order too not just the wagos.

gazdkw82

-
Trainee
I wouldn't recommend going for cheap Chinese copies. I've been to numerous faults where these cheap connectors have failed in one way or another

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My last order of Wagos from the link I mentioned earlier in the thread saved me £45 on screwfix prices. I only got 4 boxes of connectors and a handful of enclosures.

Saved on the whole order too not just the wagos.
Yes they look very good prices - thanks Andy

Charlie_

-
Arms
Don't forget to check us out and your 5% discount. Plus carriage paid is only £35 inc VAT

Electrical2go Wago's
Isle of Man?

I tend to use the Ideal Insure ones as their 2,3 & 4 way ones are 32 Amp rated, usually get them from Toolstation as their delivery is free with orders over £10.

Baddegg

-
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
I tend to use the Ideal Insure ones as their 2,3 & 4 way ones are 32 Amp rated, usually get them from Toolstation as their delivery is free with orders over £10.
I like the insures as well....dunno why but they feel like a better connection...probably in me head,I seem to remember that they are doing a MF box now....possibly maybe I think..

Reply to WAGO connectors.......... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom