Discuss Wake Fronius IG TL Inverter to check software version? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GaryM

Has anybody updated the firmware on a Fronius IG TL inverter via USB?

I've read a Fronius PDF guide that states if the software version of the 'Display Software' is lower than SW V1.1.1.0 and the software version of the 'Power Stage Software' is lower than SW V1.1.0.0 then an update is recommended.
I have an update file which I downloaded from Fronius just in case but after popping into the garage to check the software version numbers I found that the inverter is asleep with nothing at all on the display.

How do you wake them so I can enter the setup menu to check?

wait till it starts again in the morning then do it thats what i done.very easy to do takes only 5 min just make sure its the 17.tl firmware

The firmware I have ready is indeed update17.tl.
I thought there would have been a way to wake it whilst it's in sleep state though I've looked through the manual and couldn't find any reference to it.

Reply to Wake Fronius IG TL Inverter to check software version? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net