Discuss Want some fun with a scammer in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Background

son looking for new motor ie range rover. I know running costs etc but he is an electrician and therefore by default very wealthy lolol

anyway upshot is found a beauty but 10 below the norm . Email sent etc reply in English /Nigerian

car in Spain u pay me we ship etc etc etc

Reply very interested etc etc etc

Now he's on the hook anybody want some fun

suggest we send him loads of emails etc

will post details if anybody wants a laugh

lets see who can get the most responses and I will make a £20 donation to the charity of choice of the person who can get either the best response or the most responses

Had one like this a while ago I was selling and was asked if he could buy my car for £2k over the price but have the change back in US dollars.
So I advised only if he will deliver a package I leave in the boot etc etc no further communications with the guy

Had one like this a while ago I was selling and was asked if he could buy my car for £2k over the price but have the change back in US dollars.
So I advised only if he will deliver a package I leave in the boot etc etc no further communications with the guy

Yep they are scum which is why I wanna wind this guy up I'm acting stupid and waiting a response
sounds sad but it makes me happy to waste his time

Yep they are scum which is why I wanna wind this guy up I'm acting stupid and waiting a response
sounds sad but it makes me happy to waste his time

I had one phone me a month or so back.

Him: "Hello, can I speak with the owner of this number please?"

Me: "Who are you?"

Him: "I am calling from Trading Standards. We are investigating a fraud on this telephone line" ( Trading Standards?? .. Aye - right! )

Me: "Ok .. that sounds serious"

Him: " Can you tell me your name sir?"

Me: "Yes, of course I can"

Silence for a bit .............. Then ..

Him: "Hello?"

Me: "Hello?"

Him: "I asked you if you can tell me your name."

Me: "And I answered you - I said I can."

Him: " Oh .. OK then .. what is it?"

Me: " I am Mr Gently, but you may call me by my first name."

Him: " Thank you .. what is your first name?" ............................ (Ok lads, you KNOW where this is going.. )

Me: " My first name is Shagmee"

Him: "Ok .. thank you. Now, Shagmee ....."

Me - jumping straight in: " I wouldn't want to shag you as long as there's still dogs on the streets .. go and shag your sister you xxxxxx (racist words used here)"

And that boys & girls was the end of that.

Hi again,

I live in Cadiz, Spain.Can you please let me know the exact date when you can come in Cadiz to inspect the car?
Anyway, coming here would be a good idea but i can not promise you that i will still have it available unless you will be here in the next 1-2 days after this i will go in a business trip in Morocco and i will be back after 2 weeks. As i have over 3 interested buyers, some of them already accepted the Google Wallet terms deal and shipping to UK.The car is already crated at the shipping company as i'm looking for a fast and safe deal.I must tell you that I will sell this car to the first interested buyer who will agree with the buy it now price set and payment confirmed with Google.
If you don't want to complete this purchase just let me know.
Regards,

thats the reply I'm off to Spain tmoz lol

Reply to Want some fun with a scammer in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock