• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Wanted Robin continuity/I R or MFT in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking to buy a Robin MFT or Continuity/ Insulation Resistance Tester, if the price is reasonable let me know, I will also pay for the postage if the price is ok.
Cheers.
Derry0178.

I can understand why you want Robin kit. My first MFT was a Robin, brilliant. Anyway to your dilemma, you will probably be hard pushed to get a Robin MFT now as they are a bit old, Robin was swallowed up by Fluke, but Kewtech did do identical models of all the Instruments you are after, so have a look on't Ebay. As far as i am aware Kewtechs version of the older Robins are still available.

Cheers..........Howard

Hi,
I am looking to buy a Robin MFT or Continuity/ Insulation Resistance Tester, if the price is reasonable let me know, I will also pay for the postage if the price is ok.
Cheers.
Derry0178.

Hello, ive got a fluke 1652b for sale for £350 if thats anygood?

Hi
I still use a robin 1620 mft they are a excellent bit of kit never let me down !!! just be aware most of the robins do not come with a d lock so they will knock out rcd,s when testing zs. I bought a robin loop/pfc tester with a d,lock on ebay for 60 quid for only doing zs

Richard

I have a Megger CM500 for sale, callibrated September 2012, good condition with 2 sets of each type of lead. Looking for £250 - £300 to go to the cost of my new 1720. Photos available.

Reply to Wanted Robin continuity/I R or MFT in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net