Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Washing machines ....... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

snowhead

-
Mentor
My washing machine is in the kitchen standing, on a concrete floor.
If it was in the bathroom on the chipboard floor, all the windows in the house would rattle when it went onto spin.
That's assuming the bathroom was big enough to get it in.

Charlie_

-
Arms
Posh people have utility rooms which is ironic because that’s where the poor people used to live!
Reminds of when of my dad’s many ‘dad quotes’, couple of summers ago whilst having a bbq, his rant went something like this;
“ years ago everyone ate indoors and shat outside, now they’re all eating outside and sh1tt1ng indoors!”

snowhead

-
Mentor
And before the Germans start banging on about having a good quality washing machine, mine's a Bosch, German I believe.:p
The house however isn't.

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I asked me pal,who has done the white goods job,for years,just which machine,was the one he never had to go to....and that's what i bought.

It has been murdered,with 2 lads,and every outdoor sport going.

In 12 years,it has had one set of brushes,and regular filter cleans....and that's all :)

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
if it's had brushes, is it Trigger's broom?

rapparee

-
Arms
Esteemed
I asked me pal,who has done the white goods job,for years,just which machine,was the one he never had to go to....and that's what i bought.

It has been murdered,with 2 lads,and every outdoor sport going.

In 12 years,it has had one set of brushes,and regular filter cleans....and that's all :)
And you couldn't tell the rest of us the make of this washing machine?

Is it a trade secret or is there only a limited supply.;)

Charlie_

-
Arms
I was a washing machine repair man in a previous life..
My recommendation was always the ones I kept getting called out to, mainly Hotpoint back then. Anything else would have been counter productive.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Washing machines ....... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
Top Bottom