Discuss Washing machines ....... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

My washing machine is in the kitchen standing, on a concrete floor.
If it was in the bathroom on the chipboard floor, all the windows in the house would rattle when it went onto spin.
That's assuming the bathroom was big enough to get it in.

And before the Germans start banging on about having a good quality washing machine, mine's a Bosch, German I believe.:p
The house however isn't.

I asked me pal,who has done the white goods job,for years,just which machine,was the one he never had to go to....and that's what i bought.

It has been murdered,with 2 lads,and every outdoor sport going.

In 12 years,it has had one set of brushes,and regular filter cleans....and that's all :)

if it's had brushes, is it Trigger's broom?

I asked me pal,who has done the white goods job,for years,just which machine,was the one he never had to go to....and that's what i bought.

It has been murdered,with 2 lads,and every outdoor sport going.

In 12 years,it has had one set of brushes,and regular filter cleans....and that's all :)
And you couldn't tell the rest of us the make of this washing machine?

Is it a trade secret or is there only a limited supply.;)

And you couldn't tell the rest of us the make of this washing machine?

Is it a trade secret or is there only a limited supply.;)

....Just checking if anyone give a hoot ;)

It's a Bosch clasixx6,which probably 3000+ cycles ago,was the mid range minus one....in other words,there was one better model,which had a digital screen thingy,and this was the cause of some issues,so me pal advised the lesser model.

This simple,nonchalant kitchen ornament,must have been built by Cyberdyne...not long after it landed,and in the middle of an extension,where it got "chess pieced" around...it ended up frozen solid with a full wash in,at -8 :eek:

It took two days to thaw,and i expected it to be scrap...even the outlet pipe had split:rolleyes: but no,it survived.

I have fixed and been involved with in-depth diagnosis,on some very expensive and technically endowed competitors....which kind of proves my point;)

PEG, any chance of a pic of some technically endowed competitors?
Asking for a friend...

No taping of tallywackers....just referring to things like the Samsung's smart cycles,etc,where a double first in instructions degree,would be needed to understand it...

I had a pals industrial Samsung machine in bits,where thankfully,it was somewhat easier to work out the drum gaiter had ripped,and multiple soapy internal drenchings,had rotted the terminals off the heater elements :)

Reply to Washing machines ....... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock