-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Anyone fancy designing me a website?

I would like something a bit more complex than a simple advert of services offered,

maybe a contact us type form
maybe a review section
open to ideas.

p.s. not looking for a freebee but don't want to spend a fortune either!

Anyone fancy designing me a website?

I would like something a bit more complex than a simple advert of services offered,

maybe a contact us type form
maybe a review section
open to ideas.

p.s. not looking for a freebee but don't want to spend a fortune either!

Whover does it make sure they tell Google what you do and where you do it seems obvious but they often spend a lot of time on making it look good. I'm a clean tidy working family man etc etc is all very good but If someone types your service in your area into Google, all Google is looking for is a company that fits the serch term. Think of the type of work you want and concentrate on that. Remember there are 100s of other electricians but if you want to install alarms, CCTV or anything concentrate on those. To make page 1 for electrician can be hard but for rewires, car charger installation, or any other such term is far easier. I woud pick 3 areas you want to concentrate on and make a site or page for each.

Contact reviews are all pretty simple things to add best of luck.

Reply to Web site design in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
M
  • Article
We are an electrical company aiming to provide affordable, reliable and competitive service to clients in and around the Preston and wider area...
Replies
Views
mort2376
M
T
Hi Everyone, I’m Mike from TradesmenWebDesign.com and I’m pleased to say that we are now sponsoring Dans main trade forums. As a result we're...
Replies
Views
J
View From The Site - The Old Breed I received an email this week asking if I can post this article up on here. A view from the site. Written by...
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys, I know some of you have websites others don’t, but here’s a quick reason why we should all consider registering our companies or services...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock