• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Webinar from Megger information in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rpa07

4000 posts - only 54195 behind Telectrix!
Electrician's Arms
1F95CF39-84C1-4E28-9221-2C4064310AAA.jpeg This came through by email.
May be interesting to some to know how initial injection testing on LV circuit breakers is carried out.
Obviously I don’t know all about the webinar so don’t beat the messenger.
You’ll have to register with Megger to be able to take part.
Do NOT press the register now button on this post - it’s a photo and you’ll be embarrassed in your own company!

Rpa07

4000 posts - only 54195 behind Telectrix!
Electrician's Arms
Link it’s US based but electrons are electrons - am I right or am I right?
Hi, thanks for the post but cant find it on the megger website do you have any links you can post?

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.