Discuss website i recommend for business cards, t-shirts etc in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

ashrow

My other half got me 500 business cards she designed herself for only £3.50 via www.vistaprint.co.uk
I could not believe the quality so took a look myself...(There maybe other online companies that do the same things). You can also design t-shirts etc etc and the rates are alot cheaper then i have been paying locally

Well worth a look

Ash

But what you fail to mention is the delivery charge.

Unless you had a special deal, 250 are free but 500 cost £6.99 and the cheapest 21 day delivery is £4.73.

Even so, its still reasonably cheap, if not a little underhand.

:)

Also be careful what you click as you can sign upto something else....check your account monthly and see if an extra is going out..:)

Thanks for the reply guys

As the mrs got me the cards i have not checked out the full site, terms and conditions etc.
but knowing how she counts the pennies and for her to suprise me with the new business cards she must of done some browsing, but thanks for the heads up on checking for the small print on things like this.

Ash

Also be careful what you click as you can sign upto something else....check your account monthly and see if an extra is going out..:)

Nothing like that goes on with them you just pay for what you order, if you have ordered off them a few times they have offers where you can get 500 business cards free (using a previous design you have used) you only have to pay for the postage. Cards come from Holland.

I’ve used Vistaprint a few times and found them really good. I agree that even the product is free, you sort of pay for it in the delivery cost. I like the way you can design your own business cards, and then up-load them to be printed and delivered.

Nothing like that goes on with them you just pay for what you order, if you have ordered off them a few times they have offers where you can get 500 business cards free (using a previous design you have used) you only have to pay for the postage. Cards come from Holland.

Hi Ian

Not quite right that, Jason hit the nail on the head.

I ordered some off them two years ago when we were doing really well importing American cars. We took our eye off the ball and it was 6 months before we noticed that £9.95 was coming out each month because we had NOT checked a box. We got the money back because Martin Lewis from Money Saving Expert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more had highlighted the scam.

Be very careful. The cards were good quality though.

Cheers, Ron

Yeah got ripped for £80 from vistaprint they say you clicked a button for some money saving vouchers that you never receive! and charge you £9.99 a month for the privalige they took £9.99 x 2 for3 months before i realized!:eek: And they set it up in a way so you just cant stop the payments going out!Rang me bank and they said it would take 30 days to cancel payment to them!In that time they took another payment!
I would never use this scam company again! I now use Goodprint which is slightly dearer but with no scams!:)
Google vistaprint and you will see the bad feedback for them!

Try aggrandise.com, even if you have a website I will guarantee they will get your new site top of the pile for your location.At 100 quid or so a year it cannot be beat for value, no bells no whistles but your name will be out

Reply to website i recommend for business cards, t-shirts etc in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net