Discuss Website Review - Grammar check ha! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Couple of points:
LED upgrade? why do you want to upgrade LEDs, surely you want to upgrade to LEDs
Request us reward? possibly a refer us or a recommend us reward?

Green text to remove, red text to insert, blue text to correct.
LED lighting has been around for some years now, but recently due to the rising raising energy bills LED products have been in more commonly used which has meant means that they are becoming more readily available and affordable.

Unicorn Electrical, Electrician Huddersfield and Electrician Woking can offer you an affordable upgrade from your current lighting to LED. The new LED floodlights produce 250-300 watts of power light (Though actually a 10W fitting is about equivalent to a 60-100W incandescent) from just a 10 watt LED fitting which will have a large impact on your energy bills. So as the energy companies keep raising their prices, lower your bill by installing LED products.

You could also raise the profile of your contact details, this is the key information someone will need and it is all small text. It is good that it is on every page.
Personally I dislike the term electrics used to refer to electrical installation.

On your twitter you refer to mainsboards, try using at least fuse box or preferably consumer unit (though many will not know what that is!)

Hope it helps, the site is a major improvement on the last one!

Reply to Website Review - Grammar check ha! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have had builders in, who have stopped for Xmas. My daughter tried to do a wash. The wash machine wouldnt. Its power socket is dead. I...
Replies
Views
I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
I'm planning a replacement for my existing domestic CU and would like to have it sanity checked before I get an electrician involved. The main...
Replies
Views
Hello, you all helped me out recently when we had a water leak (mostly in kitchen ceiling), and my landlord's contractor was saying the household...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock