Discuss Website in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wattsup

Anyone want a website doing? I'll do you one for cost only, in exchange for a link. Out of South Yorkshire so we ain't competing..
Hosting and domain registration will cost about £40 a year, so that's all it would cost you.
I'll do you a simple 1 - 3 page site (if you want something fancy you will need to provide a template) But a simple easy to understand site can be best for small business. I'll show you how to get in google maps, how to use adwords if you want, adding links to directories, applying for dmoz link, tagetting keywords also.

You will need to provide written content and pictures, if you wish to use them. (Don't go overboard with pictures though, people looking for your services don't really want to judge your photo skill.

Example format:
index page (home page) list the sevices you provide
About us page (self explanatory)
Contact Page (self explanatory)

The more detail on each page you provide the better

You may know how to do all this but never got round to it, but at 40 quidish a year it could be the best value advertising you ever take out.

In years to come not many will use yellow pages and at the moment, size for size a website is 50 times cheaper.

ps
It may take a month or so before your site is found in search engines, unless you use ppc, adwords for example, then imediately (it can be expensive so care needs taking when targeting keywords, I'll advise if unsure.

Bargain of the year!

streamline net are currently offering unlimited webspace @ £33.99 per year, domain registration, free .co.uk

easyspace offer similar but £50 for similar as above, bandwidth will not come into it, small localised traffic, no video, music etc, unlikey to get hundreds of hits at the same time. Basic is 15GB Bandwidth

But hey, you can have what you want, it just costs more.

I'm not sure where streamline's servers are, easyspace are in the uk which will be an advantage for targetting uk traffic

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Website in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net