Discuss Website in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

ed-ectrician

Hello there,

I am setting up a website as i am styarting house bashing v shortly (NICEIC DI inspection this week) and wondered what info you guys put on yours. (If you have one or need one at all!?) I always think if you get a personal recommendation and then someone can check your website they are more likely to bell you up right?!

Anyhow, throwing it out there....

The most important thing is that you do good work i know that but little professional touches can do you big favours...

Thanks as always!

Ed

I'm not self employed, but sum1 I know who is, bought a book the same as what they have in hotels, guesthouses etc where customers leave comments
he gets his customers to write their comments in ( preferably with a phone number) and he takes it when he goes to price jobs.
people seeing other joe publics comments (and being able to phone them) has getting him quite a few jobs
he swears by it.
ps I'm certain he only asks for comments when the jobs went well!
As they say it's the little bits that make a difference. What is there to lose?

Reply to Website in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Following the tragic tale from @telectrix about lightning damage to phones and modem leading to a serious loss of beer money I decided to take a...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am building for some time a cct to drive a 3digit multiplexed LCD. (from aliexpress) From the sellers on aliexpress I managed to find...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently in the process of estimating the electrical demand for a new construction development that will consist of an...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'd like to get my Nest thermostat up and running with the gas combi boiler (Worcester Greenstar HIghflow 440 Standalone). FYI - I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Long time member and not a regular user here. I do pop in here when the odd unknown pop's up and unable to locate an electrical dilemma...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock