Discuss Wera Kraftform Drivers And Tool Bag in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Daley

Alright everyone,

So this morning I snapped my last Facom driver that I've had since the start of my apprenticeship. That's a good 6 years! I was gutted to say the least, so I drove round a few wholesalers to see what deals were on and bought the Wera Kraftform 16 piece set, they look the part but I was just wondering if any of you have used them? Also I need a new tool bag as mine is about to fall apart! I don't mind how much it costs as long as it last more than 5 months -_-

any help would be great

I got the Wera Kraftform 18piece click set, i only purchased it as its ideal to fit into my test case, been good drivers up to now, however cant give a good enough opinion because they arn't getting hammered everyday like my Bahco ones do

Toolbag, i use a CK magma open tote, i also use the magma test case, had it 2 years now still going strong, was approx £50

I know B&Q have DeWalt tool bags on offer at the moment which look really good and sturdy

I saw the click set but decided to get individual. I'll check out the CK tote bag. There was a spark on site who had a veto bag and it was brilliant, might have to hold on to what I have until pay day!

ive had a veto for about 6 months and looks new.

have you looked at the facom bags there good?

i dont like wera the drivers are too soft, i seem to get through the pz2 quite quick. im using facom now with wiha as my spare drivers.

i really like the facom/wiha slim drivers

I got the Wera Kraftform 18piece click set, i only purchased it as its ideal to fit into my test case, been good drivers up to now, however cant give a good enough opinion because they arn't getting hammered everyday like my Bahco ones do

Toolbag, i use a CK magma open tote, i also use the magma test case, had it 2 years now still going strong, was approx £50

I know B&Q have DeWalt tool bags on offer at the moment which look really good and sturdy
the big rectangle dewalt bags are good as well facom and both £50

yeah I think it'll have to be Veto then, the OTXL maybe, the XXL looks, well , extra extra large haha, i'd end up filling it with tools I never use... since joining i've been looking at the tool threads and i'm tempted to go and buy a new tool kit! I have CK snips and they're not as sharp as they used to be, might have to invest in Knipex as they seem to be a popular brand amongst the masses on here.

One in B&Q is £40 i think, i saw it today, that very same big rectangle one

They also got offer on trousers if anyone needs some, you get Trousers, belt, kneepads and hat for £42!

I have the wera set,absolutely excellent,I buggered one driver tip up by using the wrong one,my fault completely however I contacted wera and they sent me a replacement foc.

i contacted the neurology dept. at my local hozzy, but they wouldn't send me a new brain. buggers.

Reply to Wera Kraftform Drivers And Tool Bag in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net