Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Were to get cheap flyers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

axel132132

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

As title says were can i get cheap flyers like cheap cheap ive got a price on vista print

1000 flyers for £27.99
2500 flyers for £69.74

anyone know anywere cheaper?

SJD

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
I found Flyerzone a bit cheaper, I got about 5000 for around £70 - the price does depend a lot on the paper etc.
See Flyerzone.co.uk (no affiliation, just a satisfied customer).

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
look at the forum sponsor, TMS, prices seem very keen when i last looked. you'll find them on the right of your screen if you click the arrow.

O

Octopus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The problem with "cheap" leaflets is that about 99.9% go straight in the bin.

S

sambotc

Can recommend fairprint 5000 A5 double sided glossy for £58 incl. P&P . They are on ebay and the service is excellent and the leaflets are very good quality.

I have had business cards from them to which were also very good.

O

oldtimer

Give printsmarter a go £65 for 5000 A6 double sided I made mines up on MS Publisher and converted to pdf and they did the rest

G

Guest123

Our sponsor, TMS Print will do 5000 A5 double sided full colour, glossy for £85.

cbw

-
I have today placed an order with TMS.

My wife dealt with them today and found them to be friendly and efficient! (Chap called Ricky)

Price is exceptional at £85.00 inc VAT, my usual printer quoted me £300.00 + VAT for 5000 double sided glossy

I am told it will be 6 days from tomorrow...................................

Will keep the forum informed of delivery times, service and the quality of the printing.

Still cant praise Easy MCS and Line high enough!!!

cbw

-
Arrived today!

What can I say.......

Really helpful with our artwork, kept us fully informed and what great fliers!!!!!

I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY HIGHLY ENOUGH!!!!

D

DurhamSparky

i used tms about 1year ago... ricky and they were great!

james send me a copy of your flyer to see what you had done..! :)

cbw

-
Scanning for you now Steve,

I have gone for 5000 double sidded, my friend Andy 'Property Doctor' is on the other side.

I pay for the fliers and he pays for them to be delivered.

Attachments

D

DurhamSparky

too many hidden charges... (not as many as paddy airways)

DaveyD

-
Arms
Sorry ... totally missed the point there. OK these guys are brilliant. Their design is good to IMO. A5 Leaflet, Flyer Printers 5000 170gsm Glossy £85 Full Colour Litho Printer, Free UK Delivery

S

Silly Sausage

Print your own...
Value Copier Paper Ream-Wrapped 80gsm A4 White 5 x 500 Sheets £12 for 2500 sheets of A4

Cut them in half (A5), 5000 flyers plus cost of ink cartridges.

O

oldtimer

Meaning??
You need to target them so I do small electrical repairs so my flyers are set for this then you need to target them ie nice area where people say cannot get an electrician to do x job but no good posting them through a social housing scheme as they get their repairs done so I hit the more affluent areas that dont think about paying for a man to replace a dodgy lampholder on a pendant. But then again who are you trying to target and if you do not know then you have wasted your money

A

axel132132

5000 flyers = around 100 jobs? that will do me lol

cbw

-
I put 2 through the other electricians doors!

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Were to get cheap flyers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom