Discuss Were to get cheap flyers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

axel132132

As title says were can i get cheap flyers like cheap cheap ive got a price on vista print

1000 flyers for £27.99
2500 flyers for £69.74

anyone know anywere cheaper?

I found Flyerzone a bit cheaper, I got about 5000 for around £70 - the price does depend a lot on the paper etc.
See Flyerzone.co.uk (no affiliation, just a satisfied customer).

look at the forum sponsor, TMS, prices seem very keen when i last looked. you'll find them on the right of your screen if you click the arrow.

Can recommend fairprint 5000 A5 double sided glossy for £58 incl. P&P . They are on ebay and the service is excellent and the leaflets are very good quality.

I have had business cards from them to which were also very good.

Give printsmarter a go £65 for 5000 A6 double sided I made mines up on MS Publisher and converted to pdf and they did the rest

I have today placed an order with TMS.

My wife dealt with them today and found them to be friendly and efficient! (Chap called Ricky)

Price is exceptional at £85.00 inc VAT, my usual printer quoted me £300.00 + VAT for 5000 double sided glossy

I am told it will be 6 days from tomorrow...................................

Will keep the forum informed of delivery times, service and the quality of the printing.

Still cant praise Easy MCS and Line high enough!!!

Arrived today!

What can I say.......

Really helpful with our artwork, kept us fully informed and what great fliers!!!!!

I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY HIGHLY ENOUGH!!!!

Scanning for you now Steve,

I have gone for 5000 double sidded, my friend Andy 'Property Doctor' is on the other side.

I pay for the fliers and he pays for them to be delivered.

Attachments

• jpg083.pdf
    549.1 KB · Views: 71
  • jpg082.pdf
    358 KB · Views: 30

Reply to Were to get cheap flyers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock