Discuss Wet Pants strike again in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

dksanders

-
Arms
Reaction score
Called to a problem where the residents were getting shocks off of kitchen metalwork. There was a high resistance path on the socket CPC circuit which also fed the boiler and heating system so I'm taking the accessory plates off and inspecting the earth connections. Well I was, until I hit the airing cupboard to find these two....

These are on the left of the airing cupboard, the plumber could have brought his pipes down the right hand side at the cost of a couple of bends and a bit more work.

ZTI%J8ylRaqVzEPM2tP+bw.jpg

fOyEOXnzTaCcrnJNmCE54Q.jpg

https://i.Upload the image directly to the thread.com/9T5RRvF.png
Very tempting to be sure, but as I've found the area where the fault lies (not these) I'll leave the client to get a plumber in if I need to go back for e.g. an EICR or to work on the heating system or immersion heater.

It just beggars belief that they haven't even got enough common sense not to cover the electrical points (or is that a contradiction in terms, plumber and common sense?) :)

Plumber-commonsense= contradiction in terms
Stupid plumber = tautology
Plumber who installed that=arseh8le
Frankly, careless, stupid, idiotic, knew it was wrong but couldn't give a f88k...and if you challenged him? He would shrug, tell you to fek off, and sleep well that night...
Bas**rds!!!

Typical @pirate... Don't sit on the fence mate.... say what you mean :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

On an alternate forum...a plumber is loading a picture of a recently fitted DB...over the top of a recessed stop-cock.

One of em' might even be re-posting a picture of the DB,with red markings,where the hinges need to go...:)

Aaaahhh....Devil's Advocate...easiest job in the judiciary....

Rather a lovely glass that! Me like that for a gin and tonic...was on the rum for years, but switched when I left the Carribean for the Med...

Mrs Pirate took me offline last night...she said I was speaking my mind!
I was...nowt wrong with that!
However, she thought maybe I would get too sweary, and that has a bad effect on Jabber (my parrot) who swears like a trooper anyway..
don't know where he picked it up...

Reply to Wet Pants strike again in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net