Discuss Wet pants strikes again..... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

GBDamo

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I was on the Wirral so my gaffer asked if I could swing by a pub as the landlord doesn't think the water tank is properly supported.

So I goes into the abandoned flat and ogle the surface conduit, bakerlite switches and wooden pattresses.

20210611_145724.jpg

20210611_145700.jpg

Then remembered the water tank.

Stuck my head through a hole in the ceiling and saw this little treasure.

20210611_150028.jpg

Scouse plumber sense of humour eh🤣

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It’s a diy disaster house. Turned his hand to plumbing, joinery, ufh, sparking....

the kitchen walls here are plasterboard on top of wood panelling.

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
I was on the Wirral so my gaffer asked if I could swing by a pub as the landlord doesn't think the water tank is properly supported.

So I goes into the abandoned flat and ogle the surface conduit, bakerlite switches and wooden pattresses.

View attachment 86582

View attachment 86583

Then remembered the water tank.

Stuck my head through a hole in the ceiling and saw this little treasure.

View attachment 86584

Scouse plumber sense of humour eh🤣

Hope that copper table is bonded 😀

Only kidding before anyone starts.

Reply to Wet pants strikes again..... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.