Discuss What 20v plug/adapter will work with Blaupunkt sound bar? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

callummu

DIY
Reaction score
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this. (Blame Google search). I've recently moved house and have lost the power adapter for a Blaupunkt sound bar. It worked perfectly when i was in my flat but I no longer have the power adapter. The model number is BP-SB60-1. with what's required. I wondered if anyone could recommend a compatible replacement. I don't really want to get rid of it. Any recommendations would be welcome.

I believe that sound bar needs a 20V DC 3A supply - there may be a label on it showing the current or wattage (60W ish).
Failing finding an original power adapter, your best bet is probably a laptop supply such as that below. Worth checking the dimensions of the Jack socket it plugs into is compatible (5.5mm outer, 2.5mm or 3mm inner)

I believe that sound bar needs a 20V DC 3A supply - there may be a label on it showing the current or wattage (60W ish).
Failing finding an original power adapter, your best bet is probably a laptop supply such as that below. Worth checking the dimensions of the Jack socket it plugs into is compatible (5.5mm outer, 2.5mm or 3mm inner)
Thank you so much. Saves throwing away a device if a power adapter can be found. I will take a look using your link and contact the seller.

Thank you so much. Saves throwing away a device if a power adapter can be found. I will take a look using your link and contact the seller.
What I meant was that the connector on that eBay power supply is 5.5mm, but I don't know the size of the hole it goes in on your sound bar. Just check the size on your speaker power in socket is about 5.5mm! 🤔

Reply to What 20v plug/adapter will work with Blaupunkt sound bar? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net