Discuss what about delta electrical training? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DANIELROY

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

iam about do 2392,2391 and nvq level 3 at delta electrical training ltd .is it worth doing in this private institute? what about quality of training?
cananyone please comment .thanks

W

WarrenG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
iam about do 2392,2391 and nvq level 3 at delta electrical training ltd .is it worth doing in this private institute? what about quality of training?
cananyone please comment .thanks
Daniel,

Why not take a look at the electrical courses at your local college's?

I can't say that I know Delta Electrical Training but some of this private training companies charge silly money compared to that of college's and there should not be any difference in the training.

Be careful not to be fooled into a 'get to be an electrician fast' scheme as some companies advertise. There is no fast way about it and you will be looking at several years ahead training.

Good luck with your studying!

Warren

M

Marcosparco

Has anyone else used them or heard of them? I'm about to sign up for their part P course so I can be doing some more basic work while doing my C&G 2330 part time. I went round for a visit and they looked pretty good.

C

cosmic67

hi,

i signed up with them earlier this year for my NVQ level 3, so far so good!!! no problems either..

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to what about delta electrical training? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom