Discuss What formulas will I need to know to pass City and Guilds level 2? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

Mr Curnow

I know the basics- Ohms law, Power, Joules, C.S.A and Length.
But I am not so clear on Lenz's law, Faradays law and some others which I can't even remember.

Sorry if I come across a bit thick, This is my first year of electrics.

But I am not so clear on Lenz's law, Faradays law and some others which I can't even remember.

not thick at all! we all had to learn and if we are honest we are still learning. it will come to you in time. have a look at some past papers as it will give you a good indication of whats needed. also if your in college most of them will be able to give you the passwords to city and guilds smart screen there is loads of good info on there. also have a look through amberleafs posts. some really good info in there. don`t forget to hit the thanks button for him when you have had a browse :)

Wait til you start star and delta!!! There are plenty of books out there, that will tell you the calcs for both year 1 and 2. Pay a visit to the college library.

Reply to What formulas will I need to know to pass City and Guilds level 2? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock