Discuss What Games Do You Have? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Not sure how many games I have for X360 and PS3 but most of them are stored under my bed gathering dust. The others on my Steam account of maybe 15 games, the last of which I played Singularity for 10 hours bout 6 months or more ago. I watch more games than I play these days.

Bar the ones I bought with the Orange Box I got most of the games free with Steam Codes.

I've been a fan of Play Station. I've started PS1, and then continue playing until Ps4. But I really miss playing PS1 games so I also played an emulator on my computer to back track the final fantasy series.

i got this one last week. a snip @ £20.
What Games Do You Have? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Ludo, Chess, Happy Familees, Trivial Pursuit, Cribbage, Donkey Kong and many more.

Which reminds me...
I was recalling the days of Family Favourites on radio, and they always played the same songs:
Nellie the Elephant
The Runaway Train
Little White Bull
There once was An Ugly Duckling
3 Wheels on my Wagon and I'm still rolling along...
Since when did Wagos come with wheels on them?
Why do they need wheels?
If they are MF, they ain 't going anywhere, so they don't need bludi wheels, do they?

Mind you, most of them old songs were crap!
Especially nursery rhymes!

Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch pail of water...
UP the hill? Aye, right!
Water runs downhill...so what were they up to, eh?

Sing a song of sixpence
A pocketfull of rye
four and twenty blackbirds
baked in a pie
when the pie was opened
the birds began to sing...
so, still alive then?
Clearly, your oven's f**cked!
Cut out halfway through the baking process?
Your diversity calculations were rubbish!

Baa Baa black sheep (No! Don't even go there, ok!)
Have you any wool?

Imagine the hassle he would have avoided if he'd just said
"Nope"
"No wool, sorry...got some nice linen, some odd and ends of silk, maybe a bit of Crimplene" (Remember that?!)
But no! he's got 3 bags! 1 for the Master, 1 for the Dame (!) and one for...
Yes, The Little Boy Who Lives Down The Lane...
WHAT? A little boy wants a bag of wool???
WTF?
Anyway, whatever the motive of the young chap, clearly the Sheep has 3 bags of wool, but they are all spoken for, so why not just say "No!" to the initial enquiry, and get on with life?

I mean, if I go into Screwyoufix and ask for 50m of 4mm T&E, they aren't going to say, well...we did have some, in fact we still do have it on the shelf, but Tel and Pete ordered our last few reels, so while we technically do have it, it is reserved for other customers-still our property until paid for, to be fair-so, forgive the pedantic attitude, but while we DO have some, it's spoken for, so actually you can't have any of it.
Just say "Nope"..."but I'll get some in for you tomorrow"

Crikey, this Rioja's good stuff!

jack and jill went up the hill
there's no-one in the vicinity
jack came down minus half a crown
and jill minus her virginity.

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick.
Jack jumped over the candle stick.
Silly old Jack, Should have jumped higher!
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!

3 kids ... I don't play games unless its one of theirs.
Xbox one, Lego Dimensions and Minecraft.
Wii collecting dust. Inside tennis? I got tired of replacing pendants in the living room.
Only just sold my old SNES with about 30 games to some market trader.

I don't have time to play games anyway. Spend to long on this fekkin' forum

jack and jill went up the hill
there's no-one in the vicinity
jack came down minus half a crown
and jill minus her virginity.
Jack and Jill
Went up the hill
To fetch a pale of water
Jill came down with Half a Crown
But not for fetching water

I'm not into gaming as much as I was but I still play now and then. I favour pick up and play games and I've been enjoying Friday The 13th and Street Fighter 5 lately.

Reply to What Games Do You Have? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock