Discuss What Groundmount system is everyone using? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

ims

Hi,

What groundmount systems are you all using?

We are looking at options for a 50kW system going on grass/wasteland and would like to know well priced, easy to install systems?

Thanks

We stock a few different types, each of which is suitable for different ground conditions, budgets, layouts etc. Some need more groundworks than others. If you would like some more information please PM me or get in touch via our web site and will be happy to send over some info on different types and rough prices.

Reply to What Groundmount system is everyone using? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I am new to photovoltaic system installation, can you guys give me some advice. Currently I plan to purchase a Maysun Solar 800W...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I currently have two solar modules left over from an installation and I would like to use them to set up a solar system on the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing ok. I have a question regarding the 24V system. I am going to build a pergola and I could install 4 panels on it...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As mentioned, I’ve got what looks like a TNCS system but CPC is coming via an earth rod???? Not tested TNCS system yet to see if earthing...
Replies
Views
Hi, struggling to get quotes for upgrading my system as all the installers round here are chockablock doing regular installs after the price...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock