Discuss What have you done to get revenge on your boss? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The pipe monkey who incidentally is a great lad, a pleasure to work with as he's always having a laugh. Now the gaffer, who everyone hated, was a horrible fat slug who didn't have a clue about anything but somehow got a boatload of graft and kept us all busy, and somehow or other had a very fit wife. Pipe monkey was sent to do a job there and had "refreshments" with her, I know this to be true because he took pictures to show us all

The pipe monkey who incidentally is a great lad, a pleasure to work with as he's always having a laugh. Now the gaffer, who everyone hated, was a horrible fat slug who didn't have a clue about anything but somehow got a boatload of graft and kept us all busy, and somehow or other had a very fit wife. Pipe monkey was sent to do a job there and had "refreshments" with her, I know this to be true because he took pictures to show us all

Did he slip her is length.... Of pipe;)

I've just had me cavities filled. :gorgeous:

What have you done to get revenge on your boss? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Once upon a time worked for a boss that was completely off his head. Temper tantrums, causing senseless trouble, that sort of thing. But at least you would always know where you stood with him because he was consistent and messed everyone about. One of the apprentices was convinced he was out to get him. He couldn’t afford to change his job because he had a girlfriend with a new born and lived in a bed-sit. Well at the Christmas party in a nearby local pub, I fired a serious amount of beer down him and endlessly wound him up about how much the boss hated him and how he should just get over there and put him out of his misery. I never expecting him to do anything about it. Suddenly the apprentice got up, calmly walked over to the boss and without any warning knocked him clean out. One punch and his lights were out. Then calmly walked back to our table and said; “Oh well, new job in the new year it is then”. Well, as it happened the only people to see him do it was the lads on our table and the secretary. At the time the boss was standing by the bar boring the pants of the secretary with how amazing and how wealth he was and she had already lost the will to live, so wasn’t really sure what she saw. She just held his body while she lowered him down to the ground. Then called some of the managers claiming that the boss has just passed out. They called an ambulance and the boss spend several days in a private hospital having loads of tests while they tried to figure out why he suddenly passed out. Happy days!!!

i can see me getting a ********** off my boss next week... just sent a ****o gram via email about his lack of compliance with the Data protection act and personal info... told them they would have to sack me before they got security forms back for a 3rd time...!!

Reply to What have you done to get revenge on your boss? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock