• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss What is best and easiest way for an electrician to connect lights and plugs from electric baseboard existing circuit upstairs? in the Canadian Electricians Only area at ElectriciansForums.net

NBCanada

DIY
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have an older home with some knob and tube upstairs, downstairs has been rewired new. I want to disconnect upstairs knob and tube. Can an electrician , junction my electric baseboard wire (all upstairs rooms have baseboard heaters to install new bedroom lights and plugs.?
I am on breakers.
I do not use the electric baseboard for heating . Just don't want all the holes and mess
There must be a way as electric baseboard wiring is already there.

Thanking you all in advance:)20210610_131409.jpg20210610_131318.jpg20210610_131210.jpgIMG_20210610_133509_HDR.jpg

Aico 3000
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to What is best and easiest way for an electrician to connect lights and plugs from electric baseboard existing circuit upstairs? in the Canadian Electricians Only area at ElectriciansForums.net