Discuss What level and what game is this? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Edtwozeronine

-
Arms
Reaction score
Somehow from the recesses of my mind I remembered a level from a FPS perspective that was an almost entirely dark cave with a light source at the middle. To get through this level you had to avoid being struck by the light source as it would slowly burn your character to death. It was a tense and atmospheric moment in the game hiding behind cover to avoid dying and I think moving cover to cover only when the light in the middle faded.

However, I can't for the life of me remember the game this level was in but my suspects are Thief Deadly Shadows, Skyrim or Dishonored. Circa PS3 or Xbox 360 I think.

All help greatfully recieved!

I'd suggest a person competent in designing lighting to correct levels for the location should have been employed.
It sounds like there was potential for serious injury or death.🤣

My experiences with games only stretched to Gremlins, Jet Set Willy and Manic miner and that was only because of my kids at the time.
4 of my 5 grandkids are in to this Minecraft thing.

Last edited:
I'd suggest a person competent in designing lighting to correct levels for the location should have been employed.
It sounds like there was potential for serious injury or death.🤣

Ineeed. Sounds like it needs a PIR sensor at least.

Sounds like a bad dream to me 😀

That's probably what inspires some levels but you have the chance to overcome the challenge in a game that's what pushes gamers on through it.

I think I'd entered this level with very few health potions and whatnot too which made it especially challenging, like not going to a merchant before entering a boss arena in some other role playing games.

Reply to What level and what game is this? in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock