CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss What make is this MCCB?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi
im testing a community centre which contains an old 4 way section board. The MCCBs have handles on them and the word 'reset' in different languages. Its approx 35 years old. Anyone know what make it is, there's no writing on it inside or out. sorry photo is wrong way round
Thanks
photo.JPG

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
E

Engineer54

It would help to have a photo of the MCCB itself, rather than a photo of just the face panel!!

R

RISElectrical

Dorman Smith?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thats the best picture i can get, since its still in use and i haven't got permission to switch it off. Someone said it might be federal electric but im not sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_1188.jpghi all, the make of these MCCBs is ECC, i found a load of them at a local high school. I believe they were a part of Federal

E

Engineer54

Federal Electric, What a load of crap they were, and still are as far as i'm concerned!! Revamped Yank crap!!

ipf

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Aye, and not for the first time (or last, I feel)

G

Geordie Spark

Aye, and not for the first time (or last, I feel)
Well I think as you go through life, you reach a point where you've seen and done enough to entitle you to say what you think. :)

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to What make is this MCCB?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom