Discuss What percentage of Sparks voted Brexit? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Are you refering to your duty free lol... it's like an earlier comment i made, some people rate the damage of brexit on how much beer they get to the pound on holiday and they think that this is the main priority :eek:
theyt should go to turkey. it's nbow 6 lira for a quid, whereas before it was 3. twice as much cat pi$$ for your £.

Was the reality of leaving the EU explained to the voters?not for one moment
Every day something such as the below comes to light.
There is not a day goes by where practical reality goes against the wild claims of those who duped you into voting leave

Asked whether the UK was making plans to stockpile food
Is UK preparing to stockpile food? - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-44972582/brexit-is-uk-planning-to-stockpile-food

Regarding new drugs that become available and front line research that drives the industry
Must see this to get a glimpse of what will become of the UK in practice and not what the dreamers have you believe

Brexit guide: Medicines - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43118667/chris-morris-explores-how-brexit-could-affect-medicines-and-medical-research

Realities such as these are everywhere to be seen and come to light more and more as the silly decision gets ever greater scrutiny

Each day the realities of leaving are finally being made aware to the public

The Irish border was a subject that hardly anybody contemplated, yet this issue (that cannot and will not be resolved) has fearful consequences
The solid border that will "have" to be implemented if we leave,it could restart the troubled times that were so hard fought to leave in the past

You may likely get a second chance to put right your poor decision to leave,don't waste that chance by voting for the silly party once again
The Reality did not need explaining to the majority of the population, it was a very simply question "leave or stay" we voted leave :)
Leave the EU end of.

If thats too complicated I am sure there are some knowledgable people here who could explain it to you in small words so you and your fellow remoaners can understand what the vast majority of people understood two years ago.
As for the rest of your post I am struggling to find anything worthy of a response.

Are you refering to your duty free lol... it's like an earlier comment i made, some people rate the damage of brexit on how much beer they get to the pound on holiday and they think that this is the main priority :eek:

At the end of the day, its what floats your boat in your own little bubble.

You don't know the answer, do ya :)

was thart when it was the Ottoman Empire.? we went in 2013 and it was 2.8l to £1.
1988, so a while ago. Since then either their economy has drastically improved or they've fudged the figures around a bit.

From 1999 (according to t'internet) this is the 50bin (50,000) Lira coin, so presumably things got worse after I was there, although I'm not saying me leaving had anything to do with it.

What percentage of Sparks voted Brexit? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

in 2013 we missed our transfer at Dalaman due to the inept areseholes at the airport delaying us ( no we were not smuggling cocaine).taxi was £150 lira which translated to £55.

Eh? When I was there it was about 2000TL to the pound sterling!
think they must have had a rethink, like the frogs did back in the 60's where they introduced new Franks, 1 NF being 100 ( or was it 1000) old francs.

Wot about my duty free? You so called experts on Remain or Leave, can't even answer such a simple question. You are all talking ******** :rolleyes:
just do what you ( and us) have always done.... smuggle it.

The Reality did not need explaining to the majority of the population, it was a very simply question "leave or stay" we voted leave :)
Leave the EU end of.If thats too complicated I am sure there are some knowledgable people here who could explain it to you in small words so you and your fellow remoaners can understand what the vast majority of people understood two years ago.
I'm afraid you're wrong, the reality did and still does need explaining.
No one knew the outcome of leaving and it still needs finalizing, if as you say you know and have allways known then please explain it to Theresa May and the rest of the idiots in the Conservative party. They still havent a clue.

As for the rest of your post I am struggling to find anything worthy of a response.
So, the serious and revelent questions about stock piling of food, medicne and blood, and the NI border are below you?
I suggest that you haven't a clue and are doing what the all the other brexiters are doing and blustering intill it's sorted when you will say you knew all along and this is what you voted for.

think they must have had a rethink, like the frogs did back in the 60's where they introduced new Franks, 1 NF being 100 ( or was it 1000) old francs.
Is there a similar story behind the "New Pence" 2p coins that used to be in circulation?
Perhaps because they're a similar size to the old penny?

allthis scaremongering about shortages. does it mean i need to stockpile beer?

Reply to What percentage of Sparks voted Brexit? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock