Discuss What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Did you close the 'iron curtain' over their cage each night?
No mate Gorby died of natural causes, Chov didn't last much longer, Chernobyl had just gone critical, and I was due to come home anyway, RIP Gorby and Chov.

No mate Gorby died of natural causes, Chov didn't last much longer, Chernobyl had just gone critical, and I was due to come home anyway, RIP Gorby and Chov.
I take Chernobyl wasn't a parrot but the power station!

I take Chernobyl wasn't a parrot but the power station!
Correctomundo my Friend, that era scared the brown stuff out of me I can tell you, I have some Cancer now, so draw your own conclusions!!!!!!!!

Nature has taken Chernobyl back but people also moved back and grew stuff. That's the weird thing about radiation - nature doesn't see it - unless you get corn with 2 ears! I guess you don't see it in vegetation but mammals you will.

Nature has taken Chernobyl back but people also moved back and grew stuff. That's the weird thing about radiation - nature doesn't see it - unless you get corn with 2 ears! I guess you don't see it in vegetation but mammals you will.
I agree Mate but I was always fit, smoked a bit, all our food was checked but only with the most crude equipment, you tell me it didn't give me what I have had.

DNA doesn't like radiation I agree. Mutations of cells happen in our bodies every second of every day but a healthy immune system gobbles it up. Some get through for reasons and some are caused for completely different reasons such as radiation. Be well Pete and keep cheering us all up!

Aye ...... he/she looks so proud of their Maiden patch. :D

This is probably my favourite all-time cat image though:

Conspiracy Cat - Always makes me laugh. - http://Upload the image directly to the thread.com/FyKG0

This little dog was chasing after Max and biting his tail..........

A little bit later:

Little dog:
"Lets kiss and make up."

Max:
"Listen you annoying little turd. I have my big left hook ready to wipe that stupid grin off your bl00dy face."

I have also two dogs - Rachel and Darcy and your dogs remind me mine, They behave in a similar way!

Max is a rescue dog. We have had him for a little over two years and the vet estimated his age at about one year. So now he is three and a bit. And matured.

A lot of the other dogs and owners we meet think he is older from the grey/white hairs he has on his face and is calm demeanour when we are out and about. He is a real gentleman.

We met a family of five a day or so ago. The two younger children were fine with him and he greets them but the older, maybe six, was fearful. Somehow Max sensed that and left her in peace.

We had a cat when I was young, but since I got married in'98 we have had in total (at various times) 5 budgies, 3 goldfish, 2 hamsters, 2 guinea pigs and 2 rabbits. We now have a 14 month old dog after our last dog was put to sleep after 14 years. He was a rescue dog, great with the kids and daft as a brush. A perfect pet.

Reply to What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net