Discuss What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

No 2 boys but they have started fighting already ' the shop said as they were brothers they would be ok with each other !!
No one listens to me , at home and on here!!
I don't think I have eaten rabbit in my life

Our second dobie has now been born we are very excited ......
urezapun.jpg

Jack being rude too me
IMG_8000.jpg

My current dog,they've saved my life several times in recent years,when I was really ill I felt like topping myself,it was only the dogs that kept me going,one used to sit up all night with me,sadly she became ill and was dying before we had her PTS I used to sit up all night with her,we'd eventually get so tired we'd both fall asleep.
Friends may come and friends may go but a dogs love is forever!
20140725_185249.jpg

He is indeed mate. I often get "Ooh an albino GSD" Idiots. Or "He can't be a GSD, he's the wrong colour" Idiots
We got him at 11 weeks old (they kept him for us while we buggered off on holiday) I'll dig out some pics of when he was a tiny ball of fluff. As opposed to a bloody massive ball of fluff :)

He is indeed mate. I often get "Ooh an albino GSD" Idiots. Or "He can't be a GSD, he's the wrong colour" Idiots
We got him at 11 weeks old (they kept him for us while we buggered off on holiday) I'll dig out some pics of when he was a tiny ball of fluff. As opposed to a bloody massive ball of fluff :)
Yep I,m really funny with my dogs,It's a Shepherd not an alsatian,some people call the champagne, blonde shepherds,then of course you get the whit ones which for some reason are usually deaf,thisoften causes problems as they can like any dog snap if startled,which usually happens because they can't hear you approach.
Tell you what mate,this is really making me miss my dog handling days.lol

Reply to What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net