Discuss What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Here is my two, the Cockerpoo is now 17 months old and bigger than the Lakeland cross, I will need to get a new photo up, but I am a dog lover, well I love all animals and birds to be honest, but have a soft spot for dogs
What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? lulu getting along.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

animals instinctively know when a human is caring!
both my fur-balls know this and will come to me when something is bothering them.

the sad part of that video is that too many people don't care and consider cats and dogs to be beneath them and not worthy of their attention. quite often the most painful lessons we learn are those from the suffering an animal has endured due to the cruelty of humans.

3 pups sold. we kept this one.. Mickey. he's now 5 moths old. our tally now is 5 rats dogs. 2 male, 3 female.

Attachments

• What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? mickey - EletriciansForums.net
    mickey.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 14
I have an old ----- that's 16 human years old, that's about a squillon in cat years! Just like Jess from postman Pat.
Three xats a rabbit and a Song Thrush I found as a small fledgling, Joey was his name, bloody next doors cat had him for dinner one day.

was 1 Chihuahua, then 2, then 3, now 5 . we have 5 generations, originally sired by Dylan, the 1st one we had 10 years ago. sometimes you just have to keep a pup out of a litter. we usually end up with the one nobody else wants. see avatar for the one that should not have survived a few days from birth, she is now 9 years old.

have to sadly report, Misia ( as in avatar ) has left us for doggy heaven today. she had what appears to be a massive seizure in the night. wsas slumped rigid at 7 00am. i gave her cpr and mouth to mouth, got a faint heartbeat and respriration. took her direct to vet, but they could not control her seizures, possible brain tumour. after 3 hours i had to make the decision to euthanise her as once the anti-seizure drugs wore off she was going back into seizure. Dec 23, 2011 - May 2021. she's had a good life,but I'm still in bits.

have to sadly report, Misia ( as in avatar ) has left us for doggy heaven today. she had what appears to be a massive seizure in the night. wsas slumped rigid at 7 00am. i gave her cpr and mouth to mouth, got a faint heartbeat and respriration. took her direct to vet, but they could not control her seizures, possible brain tumour. after 3 hours i had to make the decision to euthanise her as once the anti-seizure drugs wore off she was going back into seizure. Dec 23, 2011 - May 2021. she's had a good life,but I'm still in bits.
That’s rough, we lost 2 dogs last year there part if the family

Sorry to hear the news TEL, losing a long owned pet is like losing a family member especially if you have loved it and looked after it for a long period, chin up Mate, like you say She had a good life and didn't suffer in any way.

Sorry to hear that.

It's never easy, but part of giving them a good life as you have is knowing when it's their time to go, however hard that decision is.

All you can then do is try to hang on to the happy memories.

Sorry to hear that.

It's never easy, but part of giving them a good life as you have is knowing when it's their time to go, however hard that decision is.

All you can then do is try to hang on to the happy memories.
Cats, Rabbits when I was a nipper no Dogs mother was anti dogs in a big way, had a Song Thrush I found as a youngster till next door Moggy got him, I hate Cats.

Reply to What pets do you have, and what pets have you had? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock