Discuss what`s your job in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

what`s your main job

• Total voters
I have moved this to off topic chat, although i know this thread isnt strictly off topic.

Oh, and domestic all the way for me :D

Mainly comm/ind, although looking to get into teaching at some point in my career.:)

why not mate and get paid for it too. it`s easier than most think to do it. government 5k handshake on the cert ed as well at the moment but all that could change very quickly as funding for fe and he is well up in the air at the moment.

I thought I could start off just doing the regs course or insp & test one night a week or something.....then maybe when I'm too long in the tooth to be on the tools, get into full time.....

thats how most do it. most places like part time lecturers as the ones they have through the day get a bit fed up with being there 14+ hours. a bit of holiday spends as well. electricians retirement homes are colleges :)

Commercial and industrial supervisor. Also carry out all testing and inspecting for firm.

Im a Fire Alarm Installer, but just landed a job as a fire alarm call out engineer on the London Underground, god help me :p

Reply to what`s your job in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thought it'd be interesting to see for those who are self employed. Work for themselves. As I'm doing level 2 . Nice to see how others already in...
Replies
Views
I’m nearly a qualified electrician and I’m looking to change from mainly domestic jobs to more of the commercial/ industrial side. I’m just...
Replies
Views
We have got some other sections of the forum that I thought might be useful to you guys! They are for all countries but we have new tags that you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. It would be really useful to run this past you and get a consensus/input from you for what would be a realistic amount to charge for an...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm an electrician of 20 years. Starting out with domestic and commercial install work but mainly working in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock