Discuss What's on the Santa list in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

KevinS

Well then what we hoping that Santa brings us?
and none of this - young blonde from up the street or world peace cos we know its not going to happen - ever

neither is a pay rise!

Nothing.

Can we stop giving and recieving it's costing me a fortune. Id rather just have the christmas dinner and pudding and that be the end of it.

Bah humbug

My family has a presents truce - we never know what to get each other, so we agree not to get anything just for the sake of it. Someone always breaks it though. No names mentioned. MUMMY!

Bah, as you rightly say, humbug.

I literally always get bottles of shampoo/body wash each year.....on my dressing table i literally have about 50bottles accumulated over the years, i get that much, i could literally open an online f{UK and slazenger shampoo shop i've accumulated that much stock.

Either people think i smell or im that much of an awkward human being nobody knows what to buy me.

Last edited:
The only thing i have asked for is a nice bottle of Malt from my sister when she comes through duty free. That should last me the day and keep me topped up at a flaming boxing day panto!

Just happy spending some time off with the wife and kids and watching them have fun with their new gismos

Oh and whilst drinking JD so that I have to say no to any call outs :devilish:

forget that, i want new panasonic combi drill, 10 tread steps, and anything i dont have, after all i work hard, doing maintenance in goverment buildings

There was an old couple who lived next door who had pot loads of money but had an agreement that they must not spend any more than £20 on each other.
Basically they bought each other a load of cr*p, but had to put thought in their presents. As they said it takes no effort to buy a £5000 necklace. At one point they were insisting they show reciepts cos they thought they had broke the £20 rule.

they had a damn good laugh christmas morning, and put back into christmas back to where it should be. Putting thought back into christmas.

A new judoki. Mine's a bit tatty and blooded these days. Mind you, so's the body inside it!!

No I'd rather have the necklace kevin

I would rather have the £5k, necklaces never seem to suit me, especially those glittery dangley ones. I just can't seem to get the make-up and false lashes just right. But I have mastered the underwear and high heels (only allowed to practice when the missus is out!)
ps - just kidding - before you lot start asking for photos!

I literally always get bottles of shampoo/body wash each year.....on my dressing table i literally have about 50bottles accumulated over the years, i get that much, i could literally open an online f{UK and slazenger shampoo shop i've accumulated that much stock.

Either people think i smell or im that much of an awkward human being nobody knows what to buy me.

Or both :ihih:

Reply to What's on the Santa list in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net