Discuss Whats the best tool box for an electrician? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

CK toolbag for all the lightweight gear. well organised and you can tell if you've missed a tool out. sit-on /step box for hammers, chisels etc.

I like the ck tool bag t1632. Can anyone give a good online place to purchase from. I'm not too keen on ebay though.

electric center do them. not sure of price, it's about £30 ish

Thanks Telectrix. Are they a shop or an online supplier?

I bought the CK tool case T1632.

Good for light tools, Volt tester, few spares, small torch that sort of stuff.

I am yet to get a bag for heavier tools, keep them in those lidded large plastic boxes from DIY stores as they stack nicely in the van. Although the CK monster bag looks good.

Keep most of mine in a tool totea Stanley one. Heavy stuff for chasing and the like are in another tote. Need to change as can never find owt when I need it

I use the little square CK Tote for the small bits like drivers, pliers, crimps, voltage tester etc and then a dewalt large tote for the heavier bits. Then all the real demolition stuff and rarely used bits go in larger tool boxes which i only use for carrying the bits in the van. Am tempted by the bigger CK bag now though as I'm constantly running out of room. :-(

Whats the best tool box for an electrician? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

I've got one of these for regular use kit.....

Whats the best tool box for an electrician? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

And one of these for all the other stuff, spanners, stilsons, threaders, files etc.

Yes they are great as long as you can pick them up, none are perfect but stanley, Irwin all do a version.

all over my house at the moment and some in car, upended all my tool boxes looking for something the other day in a mood.
I need to sort out all my tools one day because they are breeding like rabits.
I think i need to calm down now.

I currently have double and triplicates of tools in my bag. Going through a bad patch with killing or losing tools at the moment set square dead, torch missing in action two long SDS drill bits buggered on the same job, atlest christmas is coming lol.

Reply to Whats the best tool box for an electrician? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock