Discuss whats the most Funny/clever or dangerous meter you have experienced on the job? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
so I was just having a flick through here and saw some pretty dangerous bypasses here and there but I was wondering
what is the most clever or dangerous bypass or unmetered connection you have came across

im sure you must have some creative/funny or darwin award/how has your house not caught fire worthy ones?

figured as its my first post here (hey everyone:D ) why not start a discussion

so I was just having a flick through here and saw some pretty dangerous bypasses here and there but I was wondering
what is the most clever or dangerous bypass or unmetered connection you have came across

im sure you must have some creative/funny or darwin award/how has your house not caught fire worthy ones?

figured as its my first post here (hey everyone:D ) why not start a discussion
The most dangerous meter was a triplet 666R meter I got confused and thought that the power was off and set the meter to OHMS and tried to measure across 2 fuses at 600 volt AC live and it blew up in my face had it not have a thick leather case it would have sent scharpel through me. I bought a fluke meter which has a fuse for protection

Reply to whats the most Funny/clever or dangerous meter you have experienced on the job? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net