Discuss What’s this? Random electrical appliance from yesteryear in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Patron
Reaction score
Ok. Here’s some photos of an item I’ve discovered. You’ll know what function it performs, but I’m looking for what it’s been used for specifically. Very old, still got a 15A round pin plug on it.
What’s this? Random electrical appliance from yesteryear 75CAAF80-E2DB-438F-B315-34A5AAFC8006 - EletriciansForums.net
What’s this? Random electrical appliance from yesteryear C28A981A-0DE6-46DB-9286-60EC644D8B01 - EletriciansForums.net
What’s this? Random electrical appliance from yesteryear FE324E4B-CD50-45FD-882F-AC1327DB6860 - EletriciansForums.net

I’ll post another photo after a few guesses

Well I thought perhaps the surroundings were meant to be a clue, especially the pew. I think Lucien likes to give hints like that, though sometimes they are a bit obscure!

It’s from a local church that’s moving to a new smaller building. I was asked to move an over sink water heater into the new place. This was pulled from a space under the pulpit.
All the pews, gothic arched doors and a load of fixtures are going to an architectural salvage yard.
Theres 300 odd hymn books for sale if anyone’s interested??

No? Oh well

can be used for fermenting beer, that can.

Is this in a church? They always have all manner of weird old things sitting around

Edit.... It is I just read the rest of the comments

Reply to What’s this? Random electrical appliance from yesteryear in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock