Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss whats your best cure for cold/flu in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

kung

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Its that time again ! I have an evil flu you know the one your nose running and feels like you wipe it with sandpaper ! sweating etc and feels like the black death the sign goes outside your house (UNCLEAN)
normally use Hot lemon/honey/brandy mixed.

or

A candle and a bottle of whisky !
light the candle and keep drinking the whisky till you see 3 candles then blow out the centre one and go to sleep ! might not cure the cold/flu but takes your mind off it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
K

kung

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The mrs said oh when im ill i still get out goto work etc etc etnag nag nag ! after a while turns into that teachers voice off charlie brown in peanuts ! told her its coz when men get flu etc its worse coz it affects the family jewls down there ! told her its on this scientific internet site and been proved by scientists & doctors in america WHAT A RESULT ! she believed me now i get tea every hr.

G

Guest123

Well done matey mine, wasn't buying it for a second.

You've only got man flu blah blah blah

Shut up woman I'm ill!!!!!

K

kung

Know what you mean mind you it also might be something to do with the fact i keep my multi tester next to the bed just in case a quick RCD test is required whilst her eastenders is on

K

kung

Then i just tell her see im still working !
All you hear is the music starting (dew dew dew dew dew dew dew ) then it all geos quiate for 3 seconds !

Last edited by a moderator:
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to whats your best cure for cold/flu in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom