Discuss Wheeled Tool Bag in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dizzy_Maskell

Just seen a thread about tool bags and though is ask if people know with links please if possible.

We used to have a dewalt tool bag that we cable tied to a little trolly as we work on large sites and need carry basic hand tool couples screwdrivers etc and a few meters.

Any one know of a wheeled tool bag you can buy decent quality we tried the big makita style one and they fell apart after a few weeks.

I know it's asking for ridiculing on the grounds of being lazy but I would appreciate advice on this cheers guys

have a look at the bosch L-box with the trolly

l-boxx-caddy-3.jpg

makita macpac (never seen them but was emailed brochure)

dewalt alternative

a9e99b570ec4a35995420915fe80e58e.jpg

ill edit with links

all from toolstop

www.toolstop.co.uk/bosch-2608438021-l-boxx-caddy-p13312

Last edited:
I know a plasterer that carries his stuff in one of these ...its not that bad of an idea TBH

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a plasterer that carries his stuff in one of these ...its not that bad of an idea TBH

Whilst looking for a pic of one just now I found some right fancy onces, from two wheel to six wheel drive and even some with suspension!

Cheers for reply guys the facom one looks like what I'm after tried the hard wheeled trollies not really durable enough, also forgot mention as we only do inspections use cars not vans so at times gotta get three in a golf I know big ask for what I'm after but that facom looks perfect

Its a good sturdy bag m8 and i find facom warranty second to non
Cheers for reply guys the facom one looks like what I'm after tried the hard wheeled trollies not really durable enough, also forgot mention as we only do inspections use cars not vans so at times gotta get three in a golf I know big ask for what I'm after but that facom looks perfect

slightly off topic, but speaking of snap on. over the years the quality of their stuff has become worse. I have a LOT of stuff by snap on and have spent literally a fortune over the years, but find myself having to get things repaired/replaced more frequently.
which leads me to my second gripe with them. the service. not sure about the rest of you, but my local dealer is bull poo. I have now been waiting on a T handle T30 torx getting replaced for, wait for it- 14 months. the worst bit is he eventually took it away for whatever reason 6 months ago and just keeps on saying he's forgotten or some other crap excuse.

anyway, won't go on as I have gone right off the company, and in future will buy my tools elsewhere.
sorry for having a rant and hijacking the thread!

Reply to Wheeled Tool Bag in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net