Discuss When clicking Delete I lose the Keyboard on my device - Anybody else got this? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

I also actually get this and thought it was just me.

Happens on all my forums. But also in Wordpress, so it's not the forum software per se.

I need to identify which browser you use and what device you use please?

NEED TO KNOW:-
  • What is your device make and model?
  • What is the browser you use on that device?
  • Have you tried a different browser to see if that works?
Thanks
[automerge]1599381255[/automerge]

@westward10 I've split these posts off myself mate quickly just now. So no need look for them in the other thread just in case you were trying to find tbe.
[automerge]1599381444[/automerge]
I'm on Google Chrome on Samsung A51

When I'm trying to delete a word it disappears and I have to click the page to get it load to delete it letter by letter.

@westward10 I've split these posts off myself mate quickly just now. So no need look for them in the other thread just in case you were trying to find tbe.

When I'm trying to delete a word it disappears and I have to click the page to get it load to delete it letter by letter.
Ooh, I have the same phone but using Samsungs Internet browser.

I have no issues.

I'll see what happens in chrome.
[automerge]1599381966[/automerge]
ITS ONLY IN CHROME, wow thats annoying:mad:

I have just started having the same issue, but only when I use my samsung galaxy phone. It's fine on the laptop and ipad.

Saying that, i just had a go a few seconds ago and it's fine now!

Doesn't happen on my Samsung S7 (phone) but does on my Samsung tablet and only on here.
Edit; seems fine this morning.

Last edited:
Okay so it looks like a Chrome issue, probably a certain version of it. And perhaps only on Samsungs but not all.

But it's NOT the forum. So I can't fix that.

So for now, we need to just use a different web browser if the problem persists.

It doesn't always do it on mine. I think as soon as I hit the enter key to start a new line off, it does it then.

Screenshot_20200906-152544_Google Play Store.jpg

Loads of Google updates but not one of them is chrome lol.

Ugh, Dan's just made me try it before updating Chrome and it didn't do it. Now I have updated Chrome and its doing it!!!

:mad::mad:

Hahaha ha @Lou
She just tested her chrome and it didn't do it. Updated chrome and now it does it.

Sorrrryyyyy!!!! Its for the greater good lol
[automerge]1599402773[/automerge]
wrote that at same time lol
Jinx no backsies

Mine has been doing this for a few days now, but just tried it again and it seems to have been fixed. Fingers crossed.

Mine has been doing this for a few days now, but just tried it again and it seems to have been fixed. Fingers crossed.
It comes and goes for me. Hit the enter / return key in a post and see what happens then.
[automerge]1599403077[/automerge]

Reply to When clicking Delete I lose the Keyboard on my device - Anybody else got this? in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net