uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss When do i need my 17th Edition by?? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DanBrown

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I am currently 16th edition qualified but was wondering what the final date was in regards to having my 17th edition?. Thats if their is one!!!.

Thanks

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
S

Shakey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am currently 16th edition qualified but was wondering what the final date was in regards to having my 17th edition?. Thats if their is one!!!.

Thanks
do you mean the cut off date for the exam? (I am not aware of any cut off date)

or do you mean the actual requirement for the qualification?

well all installations designed after 01 Jul have to be designed to the 17th

there is no actual requirment to hold the qulaification, the requirement is to comply with the regulations. If you are a memeber of the NIC etc etc they may requiore you to obtain the qual withion a set ime

4x4 mark

i am not 100% but december 2010 stick in my mind

W

wayne

cant comment on marks reply but there will come a time when companies insist upon it

S

Shakey

cant comment on marks reply but there will come a time when companies insist upon it
yeah, i am picking up a lot of 'customers' now for the 17th, as they have obviously waited for 01 Jul

prior to that i tended to have 'one man bands' going through, now its the biggger players, had someone enquire about 25 places for 'exam only' the other day, and have local councils coming on board

I have one bid in to do the 17th 'on site' for one of the Formula 1 teams....hope it comes off:D:D:D

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to When do i need my 17th Edition by?? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom