Discuss When is this member back on the forum? (Staff can't tell you anymore contact a member directly instead) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

What makes a really good electrician ? I'd suggest you need to be totally conversant with all relevant regs, produce work of a consistently high quality standard, be a very good communicator,highly literate and also possess a friendly and patient nature-sometimes the patience of a saint, the ability to be assertive but not aggressive when dealing with idiots and/or awkward characters and total honesty/integrity. Well that's me described. :)

Name 6 :D JK yeah there are a few good ens
Don't worry about 6
Back on the old forum Just remember who your number 7 was.

When is this member back on the forum? (Staff can't tell you anymore contact a member directly instead) Cantona-7 - EletriciansForums.net

Last edited:
Lol we have been doing just fine without all of his negativity.

Is Murdoch still on the site? I can't see his avatars anywhere. I know he got banned, but I can't even see his posts.

Maybe the forum,could inform us of ongoing losses,with a canon,music,and a sky-avatar?

....It worked on Hunger Games...

We aren't allowed to tell you who has been banned, why, and for how long.

It's all personal information.

You would need to contact a member in question directly and ask them.
[automerge]1568207522[/automerge]
It's worth noting as well, that some members have deleted their own accounts. Which is fine. But it's not always staff taking action. Sometimes it's the members spitting their dummies out.

Either way. Can't confirm or deny lol

Last edited:

Reply to When is this member back on the forum? (Staff can't tell you anymore contact a member directly instead) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock